Scarborough Lights – Panoramic


Scarborough’s lighthouse stands on Vincent’s Pier, built in the 18th century and named after its engineer, William Vincent. Built sometime between 1801 and 1806, It was rebuilt in 1931. The lighthouse is no longer a 24 hour manned lighthouse but it remains a great landmark and makes for an interesting walk around it perimeter when visiting Vincents Pier.

Digital Print (Archival)
Size 836m x 298mm
Open Edition
Post & Packing £5.00